 Local / United Kingdom / 7015
Re: UKLUG site idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:41:16 GMT

:)

I think the olive and green were piced out cos' they were the colours the
sides of the bricks came out of in POV. I'm sure they are negotiable.
as for the bricks down the side... Its a design. Its supposed to be
ascetically pleasing, they dont need a purpose. :P

yes they could be incorporated into the navigation possibly.

James
"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message

"James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message
any better

http://www.minifig.co.uk/images/temp/uklug3.png

more LEGOy
not very UKy but Leog bricks with union jacks on look naff and will get
accused of being nationalistic bricks :)

Yes,  that looks better, but a couple of points:

I don't like the olive drab and camoflage green. They don't go well with • the
(very nice) bricks down the side.

The bricks are nice, but are they not just a waste of space? Could they be
incorporated into the navigation somehow?

Huw