 Local / United Kingdom / 7021
Re: UKLUG site idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 23:45:44 GMT

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, James Stacey (<GHto6D.80v@lugnet.com>) wrote at
06:41:16

:)

I think the olive and green were piced out cos' they were the colours the
sides of the bricks came out of in POV. I'm sure they are negotiable.
as for the bricks down the side... Its a design. Its supposed to be
ascetically pleasing, they dont need a purpose. :P

I second Huw. Perhaps it needs a bit less design and a bit more
function. Aesthetes are generally minimalists.

As for colours: primary good, everything else bad :-)

It *does* look better, but it's still not there.

Keep up the good work ;-)
--
Tony Priestman