  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 841 – 860 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts

I do believe they are trying to expand the possibilities of what you can make from them. Yes they look different than the adventure dino's and castle dragons, but it is nice to see Lego tyring to expand playability rather than constricting it. James (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

The tabs were definately there as far back as 84, all the lion and black falcon torsos had tabs "William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m266e67clj.fsf@...iew.com... (...) studs? (...) (URL) (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

seems to be sunlight that does it. Ive got a 6080 (my first castle) which spent about 10 years on a shelf, when it was broken down and reconstructed you could see all the bricks that had been at the front, cos they were a different colour. Take a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

its an idea. I'd imagine it goes a bit deeper than that though. Ill give it a go. I'll try T-Cut too. James "Tanya Burkhart" <TatyanaI@cableone.net> wrote in message news:GF1MAw.2By@lugnet.com... (...) market (...) wondering (...) reconstructed (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

what a fantastic Idea. this has gotta be my earliest recolectionj of building a set. I was around a family friends house and they had it. Gotta love that set James "Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

Hmmm... I'd probably have to buy a few hundred too. I don't consider myself to have a small collection (ok its tiny compared to some of you out there) but I've never had a cypres tree :( (cue violin music) I do have one of those old bushes which (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on Ebay

Look a bit POOPtastic to me, still along the king Leo's castle lines, big set 100pcs :) good scoop though "Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message news:3B32585B.8C6380...nic.net... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: site update

Thanks for the comments Shiri. The custom torsos are stickers, and they are not mine, I cant remember who did them but if they let me know I'll credit them. I have lots more characters photographed, so I'll stick some more up in the next day or so. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: site update

"Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3B349164.4F11BE...ity.com... (...) Ill sort that out, thanks (...) The yellow walls I am assuming are from an Eldorado Fortress (6276) It definately has 2 cos Ive got one, but I cant say for (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

1975 March 29th (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Medieval Villages

I took a stroll around the Museum of Welsh Life at St Fagans on the weekend. I didn't have my camera unfortunately but will take one next time. They have taken old buildings from around the country and rebuilt them all togther. It gave me loads of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: What are "SPUDs" and "POOPs"?

take a look at Shiri's Acronym page (URL) Piece [that can or should be made] of Other Pieces. SPUD: Special/Single Piece/Purpose Ugly/Useless/UnLEGOish Design/Decorative. HTH James "Mat May" <maym@tsainc.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  camera angles

OK I'm a newbie to this and I've created my first .dat model. Ive converted it to a .pov using L3p and rendered it using POVRay. Question... How do I change the camera angle POVRay renders to something a bit more dramatic than the back of the model (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: camera angles

Fantastic Thanks :) James "Rick Cuijpers" <cuijpers@mail.com> wrote in message news:GFJ74z.A8w@lugnet.com... (...) converted (...) a (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Discussion about UKLUG web site (was: Re: Leaving for a while or a long time)

As I see it we have the discussion threads here on Lugnet, moving to a Yahoo list for the sake of it isn't a good idea I see the spec for a UKLUG site running along these lines News, Events Diary, links its all stuff that can and will still be (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  legoland

Does anyone know if LEGO has any issues with photos of there models on websites. I'm off to LEGOLand Windor on Saturday and want to know if its worth taking my camera (rather than just for personal snaps) -- James (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Discussion about UKLUG web site (was: Re: Leaving for a while or a long time)

OK I'm gonna sit down with a designer in the next day or so and try some ideas out. If people can think of stuff that SHOULD be on the site, shout out now, so they can be incorporated. Likewise if anyone has an idea in mind or a particular site they (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

Fantastic sources of parts. Thoroughly uninspiring ugly sets ugh. not sure about the new arched doorway pieces. looks thorougly unlego to me as it looks sculpted rather than flat with a printed pattern. same gos for the roof tiles. The big orange (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Hard to Find!

still have dozens of them in my TRU for £2 "Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GFn9nt.IK0@lugnet.com... (...) Find (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

modularity is good, I agree but the sets just dont look right. they don't say LEGO to me "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GFn9G4.Hzv@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>