 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2842
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:12:41 GMT

The tabs were definately there as far back as 84, all the lion and black
falcon torsos had tabs

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> writes:
That must have been quite a trick.  Will the minifig heads have solid • studs?
Will the minifig torsos have X-tabs on the inside, or the older-style
teeth-tabs?

Actually, I believe the style from that vintage would have been torsos
with no tabs at all...

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            bill@wards.net • http://www.wards.net/~bill/