 CAD / 6070
6069  |  6071
Subject:
camera angles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:15:43 GMT

OK I'm a newbie to this and I've created my first .dat model. Ive converted
it to a .pov using L3p and rendered it using POVRay.

Question... How do I change the camera angle POVRay renders to something a
bit more dramatic than the back of the model it currently seems so happy to
display. Is this done in L3p on the dos command line or in POVRay itself.

I've tried tinkering round, but always the same view :(

any help, I'm sure its quite simple, bit like me really

ta

--
James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk