  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 761 – 780 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ring 3 to 5

(...) There are some complex curved parts (e.g. most of the minifig headwear, the minifig arm I'm working on right now, some wheels) where some regions can be represented by the regular cyli, disc, cyls, cyls2 primitives, but there will be regions (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Minifig-scale Motorcycle

Hey legohaulics! Here is a MOC of mine, a bike scaled well to a minifig. Motorcycles are one of the harder things to build in legos, and I think I captured it fairly well. The chopper does seat a minifig, and has a fair amount of chrome, and plenty (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Minifig-scale Motorcycle

In lugnet.announce.moc, Josh Jenkins wrote: Hey legohaulics! Here is a MOC of mine, a bike scaled well to a minifig. Motorcycles are one of the harder things to build in legos, and I think I captured it fairly well. The chopper does seat a minifig, (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: The Prisoner Series--was Re: Freedom from information

(...) The truth is by this point in the show, Patrick MacGoohan was writing and directing it himself, and thats when it started to go a little .. shall we say odd. Being a fan of the program I have to say the straightdope article is a littile harsh, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Isn't that the whole point of LEGO. I don't think too many AFOL's are so anal as to see the sets like this. I have the european yellow castle not the american, but I consider myself to have the yellow castle. I consider myself to have all the castle (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: banner year for castle

I suppose there are some nice touches in there, I was just (wrongly) holding out for models rather than playsets. The comic that comes with the figures shows the castle also with red trim rather than blue, so whether the set will come with the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  My Castle Project latest

I have after many months posted some pictures of my Castle in its Stage 4 guise. I think thats it complete. The only way I might go from here is to add a town wall or the like. I've tried to capture the new part of it from as many angles as possible (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Boot sale Prices

I find its swings and roundabouts, the very nature of a boot sale means you just don't know what you'll find. you get a few sellers who always have lego and its usually quite expensive, but then you get a mother selling stacker tubs for 1.50 (OK my (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

I have to admit I have 3 and have only opened 1 so far (i did go out last night though) I let my NLF(iancee) build the one I opened. and it does look fantastic all sparkly and new. she was very impressed with it too, so there is hope yet (although (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Kyle Katan minifig

I made a Kyle Katan (from Dark Forces) minifig with tan legs and Anakin's torso. He has a scruffly head (I think it was a soldier general from the Pirate theme) and a black hairpiece. I'm not quite sure I like the way the shirt/torso looks on him (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

They were called guard robes and were just a hole in a plank over a pit. Clothes used to be hung in them as well as the smell kept away moths. There are stories of people climbing up the guardrobe and waiting for the right behind to assasinate, so (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Minifig pics for web pages

I'm trying to enhance my web page and I'd really like to use some minifig pictures. Unfortunately, the ones I have scanned from photos come out too blury. Does anyone know of publically available minifig pics (either photos or LDRAW stuff) that are (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

are you sure. I've got about 4 black swords but only 1 blacksmith shop. Unless I was fortunate to pick them up 2nd hand without knowing it. (one of them has got a painted silver blade - folly in my youth :( ) On the matter of saddles, Ive got (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) Sorry if I'm being a bit vague - guys can be seen wearing them at (URL) jpg'd) not the sculpey ones - but weren't they fantastic. thanks for the help on the green wizard hat. and for those who don't believe they have changed the alien armour (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: SpiderWalker v0.8  [DAT]

Here's a new MPD for Todd's spider walker. This one uses LDLite meta-commands for the legs. With this approach, the legs can be easily flexed. To make legs individually flexible, make copies of leg6a.dat and leg6b.dat, replace the references to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Most hated Minifig?

(...) I just have 'em in my closet. Actually, a skeleton minifig looks great propped up inside a car, or maybe hanging half out the window, arms dangling... Very gruesome and dead town-ish. (...) ...promoting world piece^H^H^H^Heace? :-, I like the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  If I were a minifig...... ( bed & bath )

If I were a minifig I'd have a walk in shower, a jet tub and oh yes ladies a 10 wide bed. (2 URLs) I'm thinkin' I might be a technic minifig Chris. (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Browser Usage

It's the old sticky question. The first thing you learn when designing Websites is that Netscape has an ugly filter. Your site can be as pretty as can be in IE, Opera or anything else but looks dog ugly in Netscape. Netscape used to be my favorate (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Building a small medieval church

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GxKpr4.40s@lugnet.com... (...) finished (...) the (...) somewhat (...) kind (...) would (...) would (...) An abbey is a monastry (or convent) governed by an Abbot (or Abbess) The (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: POV animation of walking minifig

(URL) This one is happy to announce that the (URL) Johnny W povray macro for animated minifigs> is now available for download. As a proof of concept, I ofcourse had to do (URL) this one>. (URL) LEGO On my mind> (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>