 General / 30443
Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 10:46:56 GMT

Isn't that the whole point of LEGO.

I don't think too many AFOL's are so anal as to see the sets like this. I
have the european yellow castle not the american, but I consider myself to
have the yellow castle. I consider myself to have all the castle sets
although one or two of the small ones have been built from parts. Not many
AFOL's seem bothered by the box either. you cant play with it if its in
there.

(armour shop, blacksmith and inn together on sale again and together. wow if
only :) )

just my thoughts

James
www.minifig.co.uk

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeff Thompson writes:
However, if "set size" really is an issue, they could bundle
together a few sets like sets 6041 (armour shop), 6040 (weaponsmith),
and 6067 (inn) and 6048 (wizard's workshop) into a "make your
own medieval village" larger and more profitable playset.

Well, it's fun to dream!

It sure is. ;-) And I swear someday I'll be castle complete - with or
without TLC's help. ;-)

That kind of DOES beg the question, to all you completists out there (and • I
know, I know, complete is by definition what it means to *you*).

Suppose you are a Pirate completist... (the three pirate sets have new • numbers)

If you already have RBR, do you need to get the new RBR to remain • complete?
Conversely, if you did not already have RBR, would getting just the new • one
make you complete?

I am wondering why new numbers were used. Sets have had different • packaging
or packaging revisions in the past and still used the same numbers.

FUT .general