  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 661 – 680 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: (Updated) Minifig Arm Calibrations

(...) Looking at part 979.DAT, Minifig (Complete Figure Shortcut), it appears the hands are turned at a 45-degree angle. Steve Christopher! have you backed up your data? (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  female minifig hair

Is anyone working on a female minifig hair piece for ldraw? Or does it already exist somewhere? I'd like to have *some* female figs in my renderings, but it is difficult with no hair piece :( Kevin (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

OK OK If people want to arrange with me and pay for forwarding postage you can order stuff through my address email me at James@ the below url James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Anthony Sava" <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Windy Miller Rides Again

Well, I've finally finished my latest creation, a windmill. It's up on my site if you wanna take a look (no story attached Im afraid :) ) all honest comments welcomed. ta (URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Wanted: 2x2x3 75 degree double convex in RED

the new red helecopter set which I belive is out very soon has been spotted as having at least 2 so there is still hope :) James Stacey --- www.minifig.co.uk I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado --- "Jan-Albert van Ree" (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Crusader's Trebuchet v2

That great James. Siege weaponary always looks good in black. Fits well with the classic theme I may have to have a go at building this one. Have you tried using a cloth minifig cloak for the bag, you may have to modify ot slightly, but its still (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  3313 Shell Promotional Soccer Light Poles

Hi, Here is the inventory for 3313 Shell Promotional Soccer Light Poles. The inventory is taken from a MISB set. Kevin 3313 Shell Promotional Set: Soccer Light Poles 2 4083 Black Bar 1 x 4 x 2 with Studs 6 2654 Gray Boat 2 x 2 Stud 4 4730 Gray Brick (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Bought it the day it was released to stores - had a minifig. Returned it 2 hours later because it sucked, along with the minifig. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  pov-ray friendly minifig coin (3 of 4)  [DAT]

0 Minifig Coin with 30 Mark 0 Name: 70501c.dat 0 Author: Steve Bliss, (c) 1998, steve.bliss@home.com 0 Official LCad update 99-05 0 Modified by: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com) 0 Modified "numbers" to be 3D (will convert to POV-RAY). 0 0 CMDLINE (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: new category??? "MiniBot"

(...) Ack! I never liked that name. I always think, "What _kind_ of robot? Battle Droid? Astromech? Protocol? (etc.)"... Also, the "Minifig" Category, in my opinion, should be just for minifig-compatible stuff, i.e., _parts_ of a minifig (in other (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: New Pictures of my 375 Castle !

(...) Nope, not me sorry, I live i the UK not Canada :) Like I said I have brought a set off him and they are well done but I dont know him and have no vested interest here, if you think they are a ripoff dont buy them, if you think they are cool (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Minifigures in Legoland

An old family friend called round my house a week or so with her children (3 boys between 7 and 13) - keep with me, this is on topic honest, They live down in Cornwall and hadn't been to south wales before. The 3 boys are all huge Lego fans and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  MLCad.ini 2004-04 Update Now Available

Hi, I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts update 2004-04. The .ini file defines the parts available in MLCad's minifigure generator. Download the file from my website: www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html The update (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: prolific minifig files

(...) To be fair, many of the minifig torso DAT files I posted to the Tracker were written by other authors and posted by them here in LUGNet. (I'll gleefully take full bragging rights for my minifig _face_ files, though...) >:D Franklin (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Feedback for custom minifigs

I think they are fantastic (I had a couple of questions to ask you but your brickbay store answered them for me) So are you going to sell the stickers seperately :) James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Minifig Equipment Storage

Does anyone have a suggestion for the storage of minifig air tanks and helmets? I have a space ship that I am working on and it would be a shame for the crew members to have to wear the equipment all of the time, or not have it in the event of a (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Minifig torsos...

Just some speculation, look inside the torso of a 1999 minifig, than one from any year before. I think you'll understand what I'm talking about... (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: minifig box question

(...) Yes, as Paul has already said, I received the minifig box and have sent it along to him. I think it came on Tuesday (9/14) but I don't remember exactly. It spent a little longer with me then it should have and didn't go out until yesterday (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Velux minifig question

can someone tell me if the Velux logo on the minifig from the 1854 set is a sticker or is it printed on the torso. I'm curious because the McDonalds promo set has a sticker for the McDonalds waiter. Before I got the set I thought the "m" was printed (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Could you please add me to the list for Minifig box #2 ? Thanks-Doug (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>