 Castle / 18083
Re: New Pictures of my 375 Castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:44:37 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:
Very cool. More than cool.  Terrific!

Are you, in fact, the eBay seller -- or perhaps a close contact of
the seller?

Nope, not me sorry, I live i the UK not Canada :) Like I said I have brought
a set off him and they are well done but I dont know him and have no vested
interest here, if you think they are a ripoff dont buy them, if you think
they are cool get them. I do belive they are produced in good faith tho, if
people wish to use them to try and legitamise a set thats their call
(naughty people). I did the stickers on my site a little while ago. (if you
can be bothered to search, Im sure I posted about them before) I printed
them out on a inkjet, and used clear book laminate to coat them. It worked
really well, and they look good, I will replace them at some point with the
ones off ebay (when I can be arsed to sit down and cut them all out - thats
the problem :) )
The images were done in macromedia fireworks fwiw and they dont take too
long as long as you have an image to trace over. I've done all the other
heraldry in png format which is quite useful for customising stuff. They
have been sitting in a temp folder on my site for over a year
http://www.minifig.co.uk/images/temp/bf.png ,
http://www.minifig.co.uk/images/temp/darkforest.png for example.

As for the different colours I guess they were run off at different times in
different countries and I doubt they bothered with colour keying or
pantoning them
ta
--
James Stacey