 Castle / 18085
Re: New Pictures of my 375 Castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:58:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
   They have been sitting in a temp folder on my site for over a year http://www.minifig.co.uk/images/temp/bf.png , http://www.minifig.co.uk/images/temp/darkforest.png for example.

James, do please post all the links to these files. There’s no point in anyone else reinventing the wheel, right?

All of this stuff has been on my “to do” list along with some Paradisa tile elements, but if you’ve already done it -- pass it along, man! I would personally have an interest even in the exported and editable “.ai” Illustrator files that preserve the vector based illustration. If you print out from applications using a cmyk version and your yellow is 100% pure yellow you will get very little, or no dithering in printing. The yellow is the one color that annoys me most if there are specks of other colors in it -- and even though it’s not quite warm enough to perfectly match lego yellow the lack of specks is a huge plus. Other colors do not trouble me the same way although I suppose any light color with darker colored specks in it might be annoying.

Anyway, you make me very curious to try some of these images with a color laser printer. I almost bought one recently but they are still just too high in price to justify my pitching my old and still working HP Laserjet 4L. Every time I need a new toner cartridge I check new printer prices...

-- Hop-Frog