  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 661 – 680 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

Warning: this post contains language concerning and links to LEGO depictions of materials that some may consider offensive and/or inappropriate for children. A fan of (URL) The Brick Testament> alerted me via e-mail last night to the apparent use of (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) I was lucky enough to have some extra vacation left at the end of the year. I took about 12 days off work starting Dec. 21st. During this time I think I spent most of my waking moments building LEGO Star Wars sets. :-) I still haven't (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) Vi ringrazio per le osservazioni che avete avanzato, che mi trovano in pieno accordo! Se non fosse stato così, non sarei più qui a scrivere! Mi permetto di aggiungere altre considerazioni e impressioni personali: - non ho mai visto nessuno di (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I’d suggest that instead of yet another minifig-based set (which you can do any time you want), go for something that you otherwise might not do. The first thing that springs to mind is a sculpture of Darth Vader and Luke dueling with lightsabers, (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion

(...) I checked the helpdesk's archive but there is no trace of your mail. (...) the LDraw number for 6211 is 73590b.dat - Hose Flexible 8.5L with Tabs (Complete Assembly Shortcut) and the part is an official part since 1999. obviously it is a (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:JvDo3v.3K7@lugnet.com... (...) Now I'm glad I followed up with this here. It was submitted within the last 24 hours, I don't even know if it made it into the archives yet. Does the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  POV Help Needed  [DAT]

I have made a utility that makes minifig head patterns go POV. For example, the .dat line 4 4 0 15 -13 0 16 -13 -1.750 15.75 -12.652 -1.750 14.75 -12.652 is translated to cylinder { <0,0,0>,<0,17,0>,13.001 clipped_by { union { prism {linear_sweep (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) The most iconic scene of the trilogy: The Trash Compactor from ANH! (...) Minifig scale - so it's an action playset! (...) Luke and Han in unhelmeted stormtrooper gear, Leia in her "I've just been probe-droided" gown, and Chewie (with manacles (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) I'd really still love to see something in the realm of a minifig scale Mos Eisley Cantina. That would be sweet! The Star Wars line has been so "vehicle based" that I would love to see more done with stuff like the Hoth Base, Death Star, Mos (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I totally agree with Shaun. Here's what I wrote on Brother's Brick: Death Star Playset: (URL) better. Minifig scale with Luke, Leia, Vader, Obi-Wan, Han, Chewie, Stormies and Droids. I loved playing with that set as a kid. Then again, after the Lego (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  basta basta basta

Scusami Marco ma io mi sono interessato subito al sondaggio perchè Star Wars è il mio tema preferito, non ti ho inviato subito il mio suggerimento semplicemente perchè sto pensando a qualcosa di diverso visto e considerato che ormai la Lego ha (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

Here's my idea: A playset re-creation of the Death Star trench battle from Episode IV. I'd love to see two minifig X-wings (Luke and Wedge), with Vader's Tie Fighter, and a semi-built up trench (read--LOTS of er..new..gray), perhaps with a turret or (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I will first list standard stuff TLU will likely do anyway so I can take credit for them... :p UCS TIE Fighter UCS A-Wing UCS B-Wing My real suggestion is: A 'not-to-scale' minifig playset of the blockade runner, like the 6211. Figs: 2 or 3 rebel (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

Looks great. Furniture is something I’m trying to build more of...tired of just having lots of barrels, crates and treasure chests in every corner. (Actually - that sounds like all my college apartments!) The details on the machine are sharp - Sorry (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  perfino la LEGO incolla i mattoncini LEGO! sigh!!!

Con mio sommo dispiacere ho scoperto che i mattoncini della scacchiera LUDO (*) sono... incollati! Incollati! La LEGO stessa non rispetta le regole dei sacri puristi LEGO! (mai - dico:MAI!- incollare i pezzi!) Non solo i mattoncini sono incollati (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) Ciao Marco, capisco molto bene la tua frustrazione. Sinceramente apprezzo moltissimo la tua opera e penso che abbiamo un ambassador all'altezza di una comunità di 1000 afols scribacchini e non certo 20... Dicevo capisco molto bene la tua (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) I built one a couple of years ago that spans 128 studs, with two tracks. It's pretty minimal. I used double 1x16 technic bricks to support the deck, then combinations of technic bricks for the trusses. The deck is just strips of 2x16 plates (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Is there a tool Head-Generator?

Hello, is there any existing tool for making patterns on minifig heads? I mean like you can scan a head, make a plan (2D) pattern in Ldraw/MLCAD and than the tool will lay it over the head surface (3D). This would be a great tool to make head (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Re: Couple of queries with LDD exporting  [DAT]

(...) Right, done that and got rid of the errors, thanks for pin-pointing the location. Strangely all the 'missing' primitives were already in the .mpd file. I've also got rid of 553.dat There does seem to be a strangeness about 30367.dat (Cylinder (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

  Couple of queries with LDD exporting  [DAT]

I have exported one of the Hobby train models from LDD into LDraw format, and done some tweaking on it, (missing parts and re-ordering for instructions) I have tried to include all unofficial parts in the .mpd to make it properly compatible with a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.436)

More:  Next Page >>