  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 641 – 660 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Samurai Minifig from 6093

If anyone has an extra samurai minifig with green headband and blue torso with "horizontally banded" breastplate from 6093 Flying Ninja Fortress, could you let me know; I'm looking to buy that guy. He's the only minifig I need in the ninja subtheme. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Minifig Vending Machine

No it's not a machine that vends Minifigs...although that would be a sweet concept. I'd go broke if we had one of those at work. :-) I might just be on to something here. A Minifig vending machine. It could revolutionize Minifig distribution. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: shields

Ive used taps as well to mend shields. They do tend to sit a bit far away from the minifig's body though. Looks fine if you use them as ornamental shields James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "John Carroll" <johnc@digitalacropolis.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  my new site

Before I officially announce my new site to Lugnet in general, there are a few quirks that need to be ironed out for mozilla and possibly IE on a mac. (URL) in particular seems to be unhappy in mozilla. the aligned left table for the images seems to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.publish.html)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  x740 Minifig Vest

In December, I made a minifig vest. I can't see it in LDraw. Didn't I submit it, or was it turned down? /Tore (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

(...) SNIP! (...) Snip! (...) Do my eyes decieve me, or is that a Brown Knit cap on one of the workers? That would be good for an older rendition of Arctic, like Klondike Gold Rush. Snip! (...) Yeah, Cheaper Grey Kepis!!! -John Rudy (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

I can see now that I'm going to have a bajillion of those bases on hand... *smile* Woo hoo!! -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

(...) Green ninjas! cooer! Jon, do these figs come individually boxed inside the sets, on little stands, or what? How are they packagde? Kevin (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

Once again us British get charged about 33% higher for our sets. Steve Jude Beaudin wrote in message ... (...) not (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

(...) I see we are stuck with the crapy stormtroopers. Damn! Why can't we get the real ones? Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us)

Jon D Hayward <JonDHayward@BlueYonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:FvG6w3.Mxv@lugnet.com... (...) I have just added these to brickset. Someone e-mailed them to me, and I assumed he had scanned them, so apologies that I don't credit you as the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

(...) MUST BUY MANY CHEWBACCAS !!!...!!! Paul Sinasohn (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

(...) I thought £5 at Lego Windsor is a real rip off for 3 minifigs. But then again I think most UK lego prices are. So I dont buy latest sets unless I get them as a special offer someone. regards lawrence (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us)

NOT true - US S@H will have at least some of them, if not all of them. They supposedly already have 3350-51 in stock (I'll find out in about 7-8 hours when I call them, and hopefully they'll have more news on 3340-49). Unless you mean they are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

FYI, US S@H currently has 3346, 3350, and 3351. So 3346 showed up over the weekend. I'm going to keep asking from time to time, because I KNOW the rest will come in early. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  source code for minifig generator?

Hello, I am contemplating a minifig editor that would work like the generator but would be able to select and modify minifigs in an LDraw file. I'm not sure yet whether I'll use Java or C++, but even if I use Java the source code for the generator (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Minifig Scales

I did some calculating ((URL) of large space ships to see how big they'd be at minifig scale. I got some interesting results: A minifig scale Star Destroyer would be about 121 feet long and 97 feet wide (guessing that its width is 2/3 of it's (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Darth Maul Minifig

I agree with Steve. The Darth Maul minifig couldn't be cooler. But Darth Maul is still a cool villain. The Sith Infiltrator is an ugly set, but what can you do? Rebuild it yourself according to a more accurate design! (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: More glued minifig stuff

I used to have a pirate minifig with a white piece glued to the back... Where do these figs come from? -- Z. Unger dzz@mindspring.com ICQ: 14375008 ===...=== LEGO Fusion : (URL) Universe : (URL) Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>