 General / 5718
Re: More glued minifig stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:57:59 GMT

I used to have a pirate minifig with a white piece glued to the back...
Where do these figs come from?

--
Z. Unger
dzz@mindspring.com

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hello, yet again,
I have a picture of a minifig with a weird piece on its back. I now know • that
the piece is an official one because the minifigs were glued together for • a
promotional display by TLG themelves. Anyway, here is the picture link:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/weirdfig.jpg
Any help in identifying where this piece comes from is appreciated.
Greg "If you tolerate this, then your children will be next" Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/