  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 621 – 640 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A large Steam Locomotive & others

Steam locomotive would be cool. But not in minifig scale !!! In minifig scale we have Trains series. Models in Model Team must be bigger. With much more details like classic Trains. But not only trains would be cool. Also ships. What about Titanic ? (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Non-minifig sets?

So, will all the SW Lego sets be minifig scale? Any chance of, say, Model Team sets? Imagine the detail possible at that scale! These sets would be chock full of all kinds of great pieces. Problem is, they don't have quite as much play value as the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Extinct Castle pieces (Re: July surprise for castle fans!)

grille helmets ghosts I guess the next question is do people feel strongly enough about the exactness of the sets. would a remade Guarded Inn be acceptable with a twin clip saddle. OK bad example I know - of course it would but you get my point. Its (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  New Knights Kingdom

Dear Lego (call me a geek if you will) Is there any reason why the new Knights Kingdom action Figures are all left handed ? The pictures of the minifig sets have all the figs wielding weapons in their right hand (as they always have), the comics in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HrL12I.17L0@lugnet.com... (...) experimenting (...) happens (...) negative (...) Will (...) disaster, and (...) idea the (...) What I have read says skin tones have been added only (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Can I please get the box after Tom? I've been nagging about a minifig box for quite a while now. Basically, if no one objects, can we set the order as: Tom Stangl Ectal Greenhaw Julie Krenz ???, etc. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  6x scale Minifig - complete incl. LDRAW dat. files

Hi, finally I finished the minifig in upscale 6:1 (URL) Download and more information at: (URL) If you like these files and 6x scale building please drop me a line to: lego -AT- gerkens -point- org (15 years ago, 8-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Partial list of parts for 2000-02 Update

Here is the current list of partfiles which are ready for the voting process. Notice that's the *partfiles* which are ready, not the voting page. This list also includes fixes; not all of the files in the list will need to be voted upon. There are a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  part naming ideas

here are some suggestions for the names of parts some are to make it easier to identify which part is being talked about... some are changes of category that are more logical because a part is not specific to one theme e.g. castle or space for (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Scale of Lego

Well Bryan, here are some interesting minifig scale figures: If you assume that an average door is 80' tall and you apply that to the minifig scale doors, in proportion a minifig is 5'7" tall. Which is a good average height for a human. The amusing (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Good Grief. You deserve all the attention you can get for that one. It looks fantastic. (After about an hour of fiddling trying just to get a minifig look right in LDraw) I'm gobsmaked at the amount of time and effort that must have gone into that. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: c1970 castle

Can you hook out the picture if you can find it Huw, Id love to see it. my dad used to have a number of Weetabix sets they were old minifig scale. I remember he had a house and a windmill, forgoten all about them till now. I'm sure I have some of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: banner year for castle

The giant coats of arms are the shields off the big knights sets. So if you have all the big knights you can change the heraldry for the minifig sets. looking at that set too, I guess the things the knights are on may have little motors in them to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Black Falcon Castle

"Daniel Mcneally" <Levolk@aol.com> wrote in message news:H28snK.HpF@lugnet.com... (...) boxy. (...) Thanks Dan (and Eric, George and Magnus) I've only just realised anyone had commented on it The hoarding is as permanent as anything is made of Lego (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: File Header request for Minifig Parts

BTW, I found part of that discussion I mentioned in my other post. Here's the text. I don't think Terry will mind me posting it. The file I found this in is dated 7/5/2001, the discussion is possibly a year older than that. Some things are out of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: cute Brickfest story...

(...) Thats cos' Jack is the coolest and the child was clever enough to know this (I've had a Samurai Jack on my monitor for a few months now (URL) that Aku is just great. Spot on. Muchos Kudos to Jim Green on that one. -- James Stacey ---...--- (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

(...) I brought that set at legoland Windsor and mine had plain black shields too. What a series tho. The castle is fantastic. If only the new minifig scale one was 1/2 as cool. Lego should place the Duplo Castle set designers on work for KK3 (if (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Western Uniforms - Part Naming

(...) Actually I would suggest the most correct description would be: Minifig Torso - U.S. Cavalry (General) Minifig Torso - U.S. Cavalry (Officer) Minifig Torso - U.S. Cavalry (Soldier) But then I am a history nut who just noticed this post. I have (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: off topic

(...) I guess that depends on what you use for the scale. Generally I scale my minifig models to the minifig, which I like to think of as a nice round 6' tall. Things work out rather nicely this way since everything is in proportion to the minifig. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Minifig Helmets

(...) I agree and prefer Chin-guard too. (...) Doh - no, of course not. I meant 193a : Minifig Helmet Classic with Thin Chin-guard 193b : Minifig Helmet Classic with Thick Chin-guard (...) Chris (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>