  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 4901 – 4920 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)

(...) look right... (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Collector's Items

I'm a minifig nut... I'll admit it. I collect them like action figures. I've thought TLG aims for my kind to a certain degree. Let's examine the facts: 1)When I got my last S@H catalogue, they advertized an Insectoid set (2965) that pushed the fact (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.announce)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) A couple of months ago I found a red 1x6 by the bank across the street from where I work . Other finds include a yellow 2x2 and a 1x2, red I think. They are all in terrible condition. I keep them so I can make damaged things for repair crews (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

I'm (oh, I was) very lucky about finding Lego stuff. They were all found in very different sites, mainly at numerous beaches near places which we had been gone for summer holidays with my family. Here is the list: 1 2x4 yellow plate 1 10x20 Green (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Nuts

(...) An SW minifig pack (or two) seems almost essential for SW-LEGO. Especially if they're willing to make mini-figs of all the important characters who might not make it into one of the vehicle/base/location models. Think about Leia Organa. What (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Minifig tools are Technic fig scale

(...) That's all I ever build, too. (...) According to the Perry Rhodan series, usually like a sphere. Functions? Steerable thrusters, retracting landing gear, opening gates with extending ramps, all controllable by the pilot (and a knob on top of (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller

(...) But I thought that ldlite had a switch to output that in normal dat format. I would think that LDAO would do something similar, unless, no... you think it may be a bug in LDAO? :-) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-AT Walker online

(...) Does anyone know if (and if so when) the LEGO Roadshow currently touring Australia and New Zealand will come to Europe and especially in The Netherlands? (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.nl)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Darth maul minifig

Am I the only one who thinks that Darth Maul looks kinda stupid and ridiculous on this speeder or whatever this meant to be? Escaped from a cheap Marvel comic series, huh? I once thought it couldn't get worse when I had a first look at these stupid (...) (26 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Darth maul minifig

It does remind one of the pumpkin guy villain in Spiderman. -John Van Arnold Staniczek wrote in message <371DEA33.83ADB5C6@u...gen.de>... (...) on this speeder or whatever this meant to be? Escaped from a cheap Marvel comic series, huh? I once (...) (26 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Darth maul minifig

(...) The double bladed lightsaber has already been commented upon in the Sith Infiltrator thread... In lugnet.starwars post#1498, David Simmons writes: (...) Ben Gatrelle (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: [Part] 3841.dat Minifig Tool Pickaxe

(...) Hmmm. Someone didn't view in Ldlite or else my file is messed up because in Ldlite I only get color on the center of the handle. But other than that it is great. The shape looks perfect. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego (...) (26 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Minifig distribution

Steve Bliss wrote [regarding Lego R2 Unit]: (...) If you look at the legs' technic-peg ends, they're *friction* pegs--thus making them wonderful candidates for use as landing gear! I now have two R2 units, and will attempt such a conversion soon as (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Building exhaustion

Jonas Marcho <BolaHead@msn.com> wrote in message news:FBHoD2.G85@lugnet.com... (...) minifig- (...) Even a (...) Seen the asteroid that comes in the space port sets? Instant nanofig Death Star. Jesse -- ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  minifig skies

The Star Wars sets come with gray skies! Now my minifigs can use other color besides trans-orange... Does anybody know if this piece where ever made in another color? Paulo (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

yes i am talking about a full scale prison. i guess one of the problems withb that as far as TLG is concerened is the size and also the number of figs needed. (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) Jonathan, Don't you know that real Lego TOWNs can only be made up of police/fire/gas stations, construction/delivery vehicles and racing tracks ;) Besides, correctional facilities tend to be grey buildings of little or no aesthetic beauty (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) You'll never see any official Lego waste, either. (...) And this is why. X-P Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

NoNo, you didn't read all of his message... it said with little or no aesthetic beauty..... my castle's always have lots of that :) Now stand in line for the wiffle bat beating! Who's got the bat???? :-) Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

One would think that Tamy's castles would _have_ wiffle bats. Aren't all castles supposed to have bats? -- Terry K -- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>