  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 4481 – 4500 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What makes a minifig?

(...) AFAIK maxifig refers to the really old bendy arm type people used in e.g. the homemaker sets. (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids

Hey Paul and Stephen! It's been a while since I have seen a Gyugyi post. I really like the hovering driod and the first one with the wheels. I like the use of the sideways SW engines to represent housed wheels, very inventive. I have one suggestion (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids

Faster large-image download and it will occupy less space on the server. Its an interesting trade-off. Pat J (...) hovering (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Easy Ackbar minifig?

(...) Good eye! He's salmon colored in the movie, wearing an all-white uniform. Has this piece been made in orange? Kevin (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: More Lugnet minifig stickers wanted!

Loud cheers! I think a LUGNET futbol team would be _supercooled_. How 'bout it, Todd? -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New Part : Wolfman Minifig Torso

(...) Great. Now the datsville falcons have an opponent to play, pittly they still need unifroms themsemves :) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  RE: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Mini fig packs too)

Ah, good....now you might know what it's like for us poor sods down in Aus when the US gets exclusives, or TLG talks about lego direct 'in the US and later in Europe.' without mention of Aus. Sorry, just that it's nice that TLG aren't only (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  RE: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Mini fig packs too)

Well, unless my english has left me, it reads like he is saying that these are the only stores in the UK to stock these items. [Of course, I'd already seen a site with pictures of the star wars sets saying that they were to be available from S@H, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Minifig packs - page updated

I've updated the pictures now, and they should be a bit clearer. I've also added the latest availability info.: LSB is still the main source. LLW has all but the SW ones, while S@H still only has some of the non SW sets... Pictures and details at: (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: [Part] 3836.dat - Minifig Tool Broom

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdpupd6ffx.fsf....uio.no... (...) Thanks Fredrik, If there will be no other comments in the next few days I will submit the part to Steve for voting. Ampi ---...--- Imre Papp (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: [Part] 3836.dat - Minifig Tool Broom

(...) Agreed. Really, now I can remember the nonpush-broom part. (...) OK I'll rotate and position as Steve suggested and I will include some hint lines after the part header describing how to move the pushbroom into a correct working position in a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Question about "minifig tool oilcan"

Is it official yet? Has it even been submitted for voting and if not why not? (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)

(...) <snip> (...) As I understand it,the "Nazi" were a political party, and it's not safe to say that all Germans were members of the party. I would hate for someone to call me a Democrat (or Republican for that matter, "vote Libertarian") just (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)

(...) don't (...) although (...) at (...) public (...) but he (...) drafted. (...) vice (...) The exact same thing happened to German kids at my school some 20 years ago, I still feel bad about some of the things which were said back then. Back then (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)

(...) Maybe I don't have your sense of humour, but maybe you should think hard until you speak up. (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)

To All, This thread is drifting way off from LEGO directed questions and posts and the like. Please direct all further ramblings about Germans and the like to off-topic.debate or off.topic.fun. I am getting tired of reading this in these groups. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Star Wars minifig only sets available?

(...) anyone (...) Aside from the various Lego retail stores (I know of one at the Mall of America, and at Legoland CA, but I know there are more) the only way to get the minifigs is by mailorder. S@H should have them, you can also get them (at a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Most hated Minifig?

what are your most hated minifigs? -James Walker (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Most hated Minifig?

(...) Jar Jar occording to the offical star wars site is coming back in episode 2 www.starwars.com (click on episode 2) -James (Jar Jar should be beaten with a large stick) Walker (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>