 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1273
Re: [Part] 3836.dat - Minifig Tool Broom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:

How about Minifig Tool Pushbroom?  There is at least one other broom part
out there, so we might as well be specific now.

Agreed. Really, now I can remember the nonpush-broom part.

I think the vertical positioning is best, to make it easy to place the
broom into a minifig hand.  But I would rotate the broom 180 degrees around
X, and lower it so the top of the part is at Y=0.

OK I'll rotate and position as Steve suggested and I will include some hint lines after the part header describing how to move the
pushbroom into a correct working position in a floor at Y=0.

Ampi

Imre Papp
Geometria GIS Systems House
email: ipapp@geometria.hu