 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1264
Re: [Part] 3836.dat - Minifig Tool Broom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:57:01 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdpupd6ffx.fsf@seksognitti.uio.no...
"Imre Papp" <ipapp@geometria.hu> writes:

2. Do the default placement and the orientation of the part fit the
convention used for minifig tools?

I think so.  Most minifig tools appear to be oriented vertically, so
it looks like your part is consistent with the library.

I also agree with the name you chose.

Fredrik

Thanks Fredrik,

If there will be no other comments in the next few days I will submit the part to Steve for voting.

Ampi

Imre Papp
Geometria GIS Systems House
email: ipapp@geometria.hu