 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1265
Re: Problem with unofficial parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Karim wrote:

BTW, since I never recieved any feedback on part 30358 that I posted here a
while ago, I am going to go ahead and submit it for judging... I assume this
process has changed since more than a year ago... where/who do I submit it to?

send it to partsref@worldnet.att.net.  Sooner or later, someone will look
at it.

Steve "someone" Bliss