 Space / 2111
Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 04:16:31 GMT

Hey Paul and Stephen!

It's been a while since I have seen a Gyugyi post.  I really like the hovering
driod and the first one with the wheels.  I like the use of the sideways SW
engines to represent housed wheels, very inventive.  I have one suggestion
though, could you create seperate small thumbnail images to use on that page
rather than the full images.  It loaded very slowly.  This usually doesn't
bother me but I have been without my cable modem for a week now. :-(

Great work!

pat J

In lugnet.space, Paul Gyugyi writes:
My son Stephen has put together a web page featuring
his minifig-scale robot droids.  Please drop in
and visit at http://www.gyugyi.com/stephen
-gyug