 Space / 2112
Re: 7 new models at Kyle's Universe of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 04:27:27 GMT

Hey Kyle!

I must say I am most impressed with that black and yellow fighter you have
there at the end.  I love to see side ways bricks, it always brings a big grin
to my face!  Nice use of the slopes in the front.  I also really like the
ground vehicles.

Pat J

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:

I have finish uploading over 25 pictures for 7 different new models.  These
will be held on this preview page untill I have finished making the pages for
each individual model.  Keep in mind the page is a preview that I threw
together rather quickly so it is not the best layed out page.  Nor are the
pictures edited yet.

the different models are:
(1)mini mech
(1)troop transport
(3)groumd vehicles
(1)attack fighter
(1)large transport

http://hifiki.tripod.com/preview.html

I hope you like the new models and rember to come back some time soon to find
descripyions of the different models.

main lego page-
http://hifiki.tripod.com

-Kyle