  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3961 – 3980 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New pics ( My webpage update...)

(...) Very nice! I really like those adventurer backpacks, and yours is really put to good use. I also discovered that the silver sword fits into the slit in the cape quite well, so it looks like broadsword slung across one's back. I have a figure (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  My webpage update...

(...) ok so its not the big CW update that many people are waiting for and working on, but it's the best I can do.. I updated my webpage story...no stuctural pics... you will have to wait for those...so will I = ) I am trying to design my fortress (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: What are the companies in your city?

(...) I just demolished my latest town. I have many businesses that I have used repeatedly; here are a few of them 1. PetroJet. Colors - Gray, Blue & Black. Another brand of fuel for my towns as I already have Exxon, Shell, and Octan. But PetroJet (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  New Part : Pirate Peg Leg  [DAT]

Here is the pirate peg leg. I am happy with the way it has turned out, but please let me know if you see any problems. This was authored entirely with LDAO as the editor and L3Lab as the viewer - the mouse-controlled rotation makes L3Lab ideal for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?

(...) Hi Brad and Shiri (and everyone else, this is my first post) I have one planned ! I have all of the current Belville sets sorted out and awaiting construction (so many themes,so little time). The castle I have planned will be minifig scale (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDAO Minifig Modeler

(...) Hmm. I think this *is* related to one of your LDAO settings. Try opening the LDAO Editor or Modeller, and see if they work or not. If you can open one of those tools without crashing, go to View | View Settings, and set your viewer to LDLite. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: minifig bounty hunters?

(...) Well I don't have time to find it but I know someone built a Dengar fig at one point about a year ago. I think they used the White Ninja hood?-sorry don't know the offical name. Then something with some beat up looking eyes and scruffy torso (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:3935F8CB.135F3E...rve.com... (...) The bases are loose, the cards are packed together then all the brick and Minifig parts come in a single bag. Just Jono .oO (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: minifig bounty hunters?

(...) Hello, I think you may be referring to a pic that was on my site. It had Dengar, IG 88, and a Boba Fett being talked to by Vader. I did use the ninja hood and grey legs for Dengar. I would give the url, but the pic isn't up anymore. cheers! (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: minifig bounty hunters?

(...) Another version of Dengar: (URL) customs at "From Bricks To Bothans": (URL) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

I'll join the crowd of replies... (...) I enjoy castle as a theme, but nonthematically my specialties are minifig design (although I don't rank near the amazing designers, like craigo or Richard M), woving stories around the minifigs and connecting (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Fabuland (...) Larry made a good point, and I finally read it. The above answers my favorite THEMES, my specialty is creating minifig-scale Star Wars vehicles that have not been done yet. I made a killer Outrider; too bad I broke it down and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:FrpBJA.93I@lugnet.com... (...) The installation went fine for me, but now every time I open LDAO, I get two MS-DOS windows left open. One says: C:\WINDOWS>dir "C:\Ldraw\parts\*.dat" /on (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

I have it now, and will send it off as soon as I get Doug Pegram's email with his address. Pat (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Complimenti !!!

(...) E dai... :-) Mi volete proprio far arrossire, non sono bastati i complimenti che mi hanno fatto di persona domenica... Ripeto, è stata tutta fortuna da principianti!!!! Basta un minifig con i capelli grigi, se esiste... :-) Bye, Paolo. --- "Be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  I just died and went to lego heaven...

...Or in other words, I just visited the MIT media lab. Words fail me, but I'll try and decribe what I saw... -Lt pink, dk pink, green, and brown bricks by the bin -Bins upon bins of grey bricks -even more bins... with plates this time -tens of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  TLG and Minifig Scale

So Lego has stayed roughly with minifig scale so far... yes, but I think that that is incidental to their REAL mandate which is sticking to a scale in which you can stick minifigs in the model and play with it. I'll bet we DO see an ISD, comparable (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDAO Minifig Modeler

(...) Do you get any kind of error message? The newest LDAO shouldn't care what version of LDLite you're running. As long as you've gone into Options | Settings from the main window, and pointed at LDLite's location on the hard drive, you should be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: What makes a minifig?

(...) I'll argue that. How about this: (URL) this: (URL) ? Alan (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Star Trek Lego?

(...) I have a nano-scale Enterprise (original) and Enterprise D. I also have a reasonably accirate minifig scale Enterprise (original) bridge. I was thrilled when the UFO stuff first showed up in the catalog - dreaming that "finally, I'd be able to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.842)

More:  Next Page >>