  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3721 – 3740 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

(...) Also trans yellow, blue and dark grey(insectoids i think) John (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

(...) Yep, UFO. If you don't mind using NEVR-DULL you can take off the printing and still remain a purist because those pieces were made without printing too. Among other colors, they were also available in trans-clear. -Tom McD. when replying, you (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

Gary, one more thing I've noticed about the heads, there are really 3 different types.. if you look at some of the older solid stud ones, they are more squarish... the edges aren't as rounded.. I'm not sure if they came between the 2 you mention in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

(...) Wouldn't it be more of a "Mercedes" symbol? The peace sign has a third prong sticking down through the bottom :) Greg "9 stores and 3 major cities, but still nothing!" Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL)could find some of my faceless nonmovable (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

As we've said, the unprinted red ones were only available years ago. You'd be better off in purchasing the relevant UFO sets today, and simply removing the printing. It is a small enough part that the damage done to it by whatever you use to remove (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

(...) In fact, I did exactly this very recently. I purchased the V-Wing fighter, and used a Swiss Army Knife blade to scrape off the paint on the face. I then used a micropore cloth (which I got with my sunglasses) to polish up the head. It didn't (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Minifig Scale Game Boy

Neat Idea, greg. I have been thinking the same line in terms of circuit boards for starships, signs, and various labels for things. Scott "No, Captain, I wasn't playing while piloting the ship" Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: ID this minifig?

(...) Are you sure that the Aquanauts were a Town subtheme in 1988? This strikes me as a bit odd.. :) Greg "Hey, I just thought of something!.. No, wait, that's just subtraction." Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) -- joshua (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: ID this minifig?

(...) Adventure. Aquanauts. Hrmph. A Jedi craves not these things. ;-) --Todd (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Minifig Crossbow Redesigned

Adam, Lots of lines wrapped on this file. Would you mind reposting with your newsreader's line length set to its max? Also, on the lines noted below, the lines wrap after the first number. This may be a problem with the actual file. -John Van Adam (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

Hey all, Just a shameless plug for my recent -- erm -- fully-transforming mecha. Check it out at: (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Minifig-scale rolling Droideka (SW:TPM Destroyer Droid)

(...) Wow good job! It's really amazing just like the real thing! (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

(...) I'll get it on my Web page soon... It's not yet a completey accurate rendering, tho, until I can swipe the LDraw part for the Pirate sword. I might leave it with the knives, I dunno... (...) If you can spare an ix86 machine with about 100Mb (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: [Parts Request] Minifig Pirate Sword

Hi Sproat, No, but I have started making sketches for the horse. I pulled one apart a few days ago. Wasn't able to get the head to come apart, but at least I can see the internals of the body. I'll post it to the parts tracker once I decide whether (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

(...) Oh, wow! Thanks, man! :-, (Perhaps more than an) FYI, I have modified the Droideka head slightly, making it one stud wide so that it tapers at the front. IMO, the new face has a look more consistent with the baddie in the movie. I'll publish (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

(...) Oops! It's really: ftp://lugnet:brick@2...ddroid.avi Heh heh heh cool! Thanks, man! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please sign me up. John VanZwieten 521 S. State St. Springfield, IL 62704 Thanks, -John Van Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:379A42D8.2E9E3B...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: White minifig chairs

The set inventory listings on Lugnet might help you. Chairs are at: (URL) incomplete, but often very useful. /Eric McC/ (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New Minifig Site

(...) All I can say is WOW!!! I just love your site. You have some of the best/clearest pictures I have ever seen of LEGO models especially pictures taken so close up. I have not been this impressed in quite a while. It makes my pictures look awful (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>