 General / 7540
Re: New Minifig Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Ashley Glennon writes:
I have recently completed a website featuring minifigs touring a modern art
musuem.  Have a look at:

http://www.minifigmuseum.freeservers.com

This is my first website so I am not too savvy on html and design (yet). The
site features lots of JPEGs and may download slow.  I've debugged it the best
I could before releasing it here on LUGNET but I'm still told it tosses a lot
of cookies and may be running scripts.  Your feedback on how I might improve
the site would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all of you on LUGNET who inspired the creation of this site.  You
are all referenced on the "about" page.

One final note, several early reviewers of my site have asked where I got the
minifig with the T-Shirt that I display in the gift shop.  This minifig
appeared in specially marked boxes of LEGO LOCO.

Enjoy the art!  I will add more art in the future.
Ashley

All I can say is WOW!!!  I just love your site.  You have some of the
best/clearest pictures I have ever seen of LEGO models especially pictures
taken so close up.

I have not been this impressed in quite a while.  It makes my pictures look
awful and make me want to go out and get a super high quality Digital Camera to
replace the better that average one I have.

Keep up the great work!  I will defenitely be checking back.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View my creations at  (Someday when I have time this will transition to NELUG)
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598