 Star Wars / 3511
Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:07:27 GMT

Pat Justison wrote:
I made a rotating model of your Droideka, its a 2mg avi file.  I'll try to make
it available on the web soon (or my private home server).  It's a very cool
model.

Oh, wow!  Thanks, man!  :-,

(Perhaps more than an) FYI, I have modified the Droideka head slightly,
making it one stud wide so that it tapers at the front.  IMO, the new face
has a look more consistent with the baddie in the movie.  I'll publish it
Real Soon Now (TM), I Promise (R).  ;-)

Or, I can e-mail you a preliminary (i.e. LDraw'n but not built in real life)
sketch if you want.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--