 Star Wars / 3510
3509  |  3511
Subject:
Ben's Falcon update (was: Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:45:07 GMT

Shaun,

Sound really cool.  That you actually got the head to articulate and the laser
cannons to recoil is awesome!

New developments on the Falcon.

Since the last pictures I've added:

One bungee powered escape pod that locks in position.  Pull and pin and it
ejects about 10" in the air.

Cleaned up the concussion missle launcher so it is suitable for
photographing.

An electronics room.  This is where Han and Liea flirt with one another.

Front cargo holds and manipulator arms for loading cargo pods between the
mandibles.  They arn't huge but for a smugglers ship, they work just fine.

Revised the hidden light laser cannon.  Works a lot smoother now.

An environmental controls room off the hallway to the cockpit.

Now I'm adding another working escape pod and detailing the engine room.

All the new rooms and cargo holds I'm adding have flip door above them to
access them and get minifigs in and out.

And that should round out the changes.  Maybe I can wrap it up this weekend
and move on to another project I'm thinnking of.

And that's about it.

Sure hope you get your pictures into the star wars design contest.

Ben

<snip>>
Hey Ben - any new developments on the Falcon?

take care all,
Shaun