 Star Wars / 3560
Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:16:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, The only other thing I'm
thinking of adding is the hatch that Luke cuts open underneath the body. Are
there any sources known that show its location other than the actual footage • in
the movie?
Check out the latter box edition of Empire Strikes Back.  the hatch is in the
back right side of the AT-AT.