  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3241 – 3260 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

So far, every SW character that has been featured in TLG's logo for the SW line has eventually appeared as a minifig. Boba Fett and Han Solo took awhile, but finally showed up. Stormtroopers are the only characters left that have not appeared in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.847)

  WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs

The title says it all. I don't know if such exist but if they do, I want them. Any shade of pink will do. (Craig H. has a pair on his site but I never know if his stuff is his or TLC's... his work is so good, you can't tell the difference...) Oh (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

Heck, I think I have at least a dozen Futuron minifigs of various colors at home awaiting going up on a future Minifig Trade/Sale page. Of course, I'm debating keeping them, they'd making an interesting Race Team ;-) (...) | Please do not associate (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: what (who?) was the first artculated mini-fig?

Those sets show up first in the 1978 catalog. also if you look at the 1978 NL catalog there are many sets with minifigs. I don't think we can pin it down to one minifig, but I believe 1978 was the year. KL (...) Released (...) version (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs

(...) I will trade 1 pair of pink legs from 4161 (oval suitcase.) However, what I want in exchange is a tall cypress tree, almost as rare as pink legs. Does anybody know where yellow legs were last available? The only ones I have are from classic (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Self as a minifig II

Quite a few of you have made mini-figs of yourselves and your spouses. I would love to do this, however here is my dilema, my wife is blonde. I have never seen long blonde hair; come to think of it, other than Luke Skywalker, I have never seen any (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs

2126 Train Cars had yellow legs witha black waist (who would driving a car in a Speedo bathing suit?) Several Divers sets had the same setup, I don't know if I have seen yellow hips lately. -chris (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: dwarves drinking (for ".castle")

Franklin W. Cain <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FpsBGI.ICx@lugnet.com... (...) Finally, some figs where the minifig proportions are more correct! -John Van (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Help Me......

Hi Richard, First of all let me assure you that you're not alone. I've had a MAJOR building block (as this lack of temporary ideas and imagination is often referred to) ever since September `99. This is when I moved to the US and suddenly I could (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Watch those package seals!

I would say the problem is across the board, but the Slave 1 will be the prime target. Boba Fett almost symbolizes Star Wars fanaticism (sp), myself included in that group. Fortunatley for me, I love Lego just as much so all the extra bricks that (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs

(...) Paradisa sets had many yellow-legs with differently colored hips. -Shiri X+FUT .general (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: what (who?) was the first artculated mini-fig?

Actually, the first minifigs were released in 1977 with set number 575 Coast Guard Station, which is the US release of set 369 Coastguard, which did not have true minifigs, but the legless/armless/expressionless ProtoFig. Released concurrently were (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) Since I had no intentions of using a "minifig generator", I diddn't think you would be affected at all. I did expect some discussion about the IP issues with TLC. (...) ok. (...) Absolutely not! I never said that! In fact what I said is that I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Imperial Probe Droid - fixed the URL :-(  [DAT]

I've created a minifig-scale Imperial Probe Droid (from Star Wars - Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back). Also, I've posted a JPG image at "(URL) let me know what you think. Thanks, Franklin 0 FILE probe001.dat 0 MPD Author: Franklin W. Cain 0 0 This (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs

(...) See Belville set 5870 "Pretty Playland." Maggie C. (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs

(...) Also in old 383 (Knight's Tournament, my tree was neatly severed in a Lego tragedy.) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Woohoo!! I'm First!!

(...) know the digger arm holder 1x2 brick (www.lugnet.com/paus...ry=5390-1, attached to digger arm and bucket) can hold minifig arms? You could use this to make fat men! Alan (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) In the Falcon set. (...) In the Falcon set. (...) In the Falcon set. (...) If we get a sandcrawler, whether UCS or system, I'd assume these will be in it, along with a motley collection of random droids (C3P0, R2D2, R5D4 (the red one), the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...

Perhaps you could also make a Minotaur using a minifig body and a Fabuland head. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

  9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

I am thinking of starting a 9v trains idea book made with ldrawn instructions and mabie some pictures of some of the large stuff such as the layouts of the train clubs (with permission, of course) Is there anyone interested? It will be done very (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.846)

More:  Next Page >>