 Space / 1185
Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:27:01 GMT

Heck, I think I have at least a dozen Futuron minifigs of various colors at home awaiting
going up on a future Minifig Trade/Sale page.

Of course, I'm debating keeping them, they'd making an interesting Race Team ;-)

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

To All (Especially Brad Justus),

I have received a very special order (At least to me) of Futuron sets,
where I got from Matt Chiles set sales page.

http://www.goldendale.net/buildingblocks/thevault/

I have been looking for Futuron sets for awhile, and to get these MISB
is not only phenomenal, it is awesome! Here is a picture:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/users/ssanburn/images/6850/Image49.jpg

I love this set, it has those trans blue corner parts, as well as a
Futuron minifig! :). No, I am not going to sell any of these, these will
be assimilated into the ADF (Alliance Defense Force). I might keep two
in the box, just in case.

Brad, as you can see, I am not afraid to spend money on quality sets.
These are from an era when the sets were cool, the minifigs looked
normal, and the possibilities were endless. I enjoy the SW sets
tremendously, for the most part, and I hope the other themes will match
those again.

This is a once in a lifetime deal here, and I want to thank Matt for
giving this possibility to me. Thanks! :)
Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html