 Space / 1161
Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 03:35:29 GMT

In lugnet.space "Scott E. Sanburn" <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:
Well, I think this thread started out wishing for the impossible, so I
put up my impossible wish. I would be happy with another 20 so or each,
but since it is impossible, lets go for the big numbers! :) I always
wanted to build a really huge spaceport with thousands of men working on
everything, ship preps, building, repairing, etc. Having a lot of those
figures would definitely help. Ah, to dream.... :)

Yeah....what I would do with truckloads of Lego, and some professional
film equipment and a masterful crew ;)

Hmm... I have a red one, but I don't know what set I got him in. As for
the black, they are available in: 6810 & 6885. Man, I wish I could go
back in time and buy 100 sets of 6703! :(

Yeah, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

P.S. I was really bored at work one day, so for some reason I took most
of my minifigs (I know I have more than the pictures, anyway... )

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/users/ssanburn/work-pictures/Image05.jpg
http://www.sanburnsystems.com/users/ssanburn/work-pictures/Image06.jpg
http://www.sanburnsystems.com/users/ssanburn/work-pictures/Image08.jpg
http://www.sanburnsystems.com/users/ssanburn/work-pictures/Image10.jpg
http://www.sanburnsystems.com/users/ssanburn/work-pictures/Image12.jpg

Anyone up for some dominoes? ;)  Don't you just HATE it when you set
up minifigs in ranks and they fall over like that??

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne