 Space / 1149
Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:19:39 GMT

David,

David Carriker wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

While your at it, I would like 100,000,000 Futuron Minifigs, divided by
the five colors (Black, white, yellow, red, blue 20,000,000 each) ;)

Scott S.

What do the White Futuron figures look like?  I only know of yellow, blue,
red, and black.

Sorry about any confusion, I keep forgetting my Futuron White ones are
custom, I made them myself. They are not too far off of the Classic
White Minifigs, except they have the modern white helmet with dark blue
visor and the torso of the Space Police 1 minifigs. (All white hands and
arms, though!)

Scott S.