  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 321 – 340 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifig in LDLite 1.5

(...) Not yet. I've got to clean up what I've got first. But the Minifig Modeller will make use of these meta-commands. The output from the MFM will look a lot like the file I posted. Steve (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  FOR SALE OR TRADE---Sets, minifigs, misc pieces

Hello again. I am looking for mostly wild west stuff- red, blue, green, or yellow saddles banker minifig or stagecoach driver from Gold City Junction tan baseplates brown 1x6 arches Indian squaw heads grey roadplates--especially T or X This is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Hmm

(...) I once gave a windsurfing minifig to a professor (1) with a shark biting the board. He was very amuzed since he was an avid windsurfer. But the fun stuff happened latter. When students came to his office they would always figet with the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

(...) ...or Timmy heads. Why waste perfectly good blank yellow heads? Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (URL) | | (URL) | +---...---+ (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: GTG In Denver!

Things are still a go as far as I know. If no one tells us otherwise, Joe and I will be on Roby & Heather's doorstep tomorrow evening. I'll be buying the pizza and (I think) Roby's supplying the pop. As for trading, the only thing I'm really (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

(...) No sweat Very often I have a dream that I am in some shop and notice either old discontinued sets or sets that I really want (ie - 40 knights in one castle minifig pack - that's how they SHOULD make them;) So I could either say that the ID is (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

Jeff, If you wanted to take the trouble to learn to use POV-Ray ray-tracing program, you could scan an actual picture of yourself, turn it into a POV-Ray surface, and wrap it around a minifig head. Maybe I'll try this for my son. He'd get a real (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Guitars

(...) I'm waiting for Tom Stangl to do one... :) (...) I'm glad you mentioned that. I actually tried using that piece. I didn't really like it that much because the face of the guitar seemed too big, but I'll work on it.(1) If I can make it look (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Don't send them in envelopes (Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day)

AFAIK, padded envelopes are hand processed, so they should be fine. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  MiniFig Ponderings?

Like the great Holy bag mystery here is another strange Lego observation. Why do MiniFig legs have such long studs on top to attatch them to bodies? What's wrong with Normal Studs? sure they'd be a bit weaker but it works OK for the witch minifig. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Minifig Equipment Storage

A one-armed minifig torso would hold a tank/helmet combo nicely. The tank would of course go on the neck, and the one hand will hold onto the chin-guard of the helmet (from inside the helmet). This might be a potential use for Timmy torsos. -John (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Minifig in LDLite 1.5

(...) So, Steve, do you think the new LDLite features (nested transformations, etc.) will make it into the LDAO Modeller? Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  Re: My lego piece trade page is up

(...) Adam: I am willing to work out a trade with you but I am a little confused on some of your terminology. What do you mean by a "rod"? You mention "tiles" which are usually flat on the top rather than having studs on the top. Do you mean tiles (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  North Springfield Elem. Contest

Today, my son, who is in 1st grade at North Springfiled Elementary brought home a green sheet with the following text. FROSTY'S LEGO CONTEST CALLING ALL NSE LEGO MANIACS! Get in your creative mode and submit your very own ORIGINAL Lego design which (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  Re: North Springfield Elem. Contest

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... :Today, my son, who is in 1st grade at North Springfiled Elementary :brought home a green sheet with the following text. : :FROSTY'S LEGO CONTEST : :CALLING ALL NSE LEGO MANIACS! : :Get in your creative mode and (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  Re: gear differential [URL]

Hello, all... I was the one that brought up using a gear differential to solve another's problem. Here is a URL of a better design than mine. (URL) you. PS: new project Got the idea looking at the design for a Lego Joystick... Robotic Fencing! 3 (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Bliss' Minifig Auction (Castle, Space, Pirates)

Bliss' Minifig Auction Update ---...--- March 10, 1999 Current status, complete descriptions and images available at: (URL) Lot Description Bid Stat Bidder --- ---...--- ------ ---- ---...--- P01 Pirate Mini-fig $1.00 MarkP P02 Imperial Guard $1.00 (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  Re: My lego piece trade page is up

(...) <snip> (...) I've already gotten in contact with Bill, but for those of you who wanted to know the same thing: By "rod", I mean the 1x1x4 antenna that seems to come with every space set. By "tiles", I mean smooth on top. The minifig "gun" (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  1999 at TRU on Moorse Rd.

Just to let everyone know, the TRU on Moorse Rd has the 1999 sets. Several of the new Adventurer, Space Port, & City Centre sets in stock & the new Ninja minifig pack [1]. --Mike. [1] The ninja minifig pack is a little dissappointing. Only minifigs (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

Also sprach Tim McSweeney: : I guess I'm also miffed because I wanted to stick for pairs of legs onto the : bottom of a treasure chest and make a Luggage(3) LOL! I'd love to see that ... too bad TLG doesn't make minifig legs in pink ... :) / _ _ / _ (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.887)

More:  Next Page >>