 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 572
571  |  573
Subject:
FOR SALE OR TRADE---Sets, minifigs, misc pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:13:53 GMT

Hello again. I am looking for mostly wild west stuff-

red, blue, green, or yellow saddles
banker minifig or stagecoach driver from Gold City Junction
tan baseplates
brown 1x6 arches
Indian squaw heads
grey roadplates--especially T or X

This is basically what I am looking for right now.

I have for sale or trade:

8250 Technic Search Sub
8277 Technic Giant Model Set
6799 Canyon Showdown
6712 Sheriff's Showdown
6716 Weapons Wagon
6706 Frontier Patrol

3 Brown pinto horses
11 brown horses
5 Tribal chief minifig
3 Medicine man minifig
3 canoe
15 sheriff
? Black bandit
? Red bandit
? Card shark
? Cowboy
? General minifig
? Lieutenant minifig
3 green dragon w/ red wings
3 witches
3 knight with blk helmet with creature crest
3 knight with blk helmet around neck
2 knight with vader style helmet
2 knight with "smithy" style headgear
6 broom
6 crystal ball
12 black dragon wing

other misc items---ask if you are looking for something. Thanks, Jim