 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 571
570  |  572
Subject:
Dacta Set #9301 Street Signs Now Available!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:04:41 GMT

Hello All,

For all of those interested in the DACTA set #9301 - Street signs, I finally
have them in stock.  They costs $21.50 plus shipping.  Shipping would be
$4.00 for the first set and $1.00 additional for each additional set.  You
can see a color scan of the set at:

http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/Mall/1994/9301.jpg

If you are interested in other DACTA sets, you can see scans of all the sets
I can get at 15% off list at:

http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/Mall/1994

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, you can e-mail me
at:

GTANNENB@SUFFOLK.LIB.NY.US

Thanks,

Glen