 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 575
Re: Dacta Set #9301 Street Signs Now Available!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 05:02:51 GMT

Hi,
I ordered a set. There are "172 pieces including 16 different signs and fences".
That's a quote from a catalog  scan Glen sent me a while back. My order is on it's
way this week.

I hope the signs are two pieces. I bought the set from S@H a few years ago, those
snapped at the base if my kids looked at them wrong.We still use them, we just
lean them up against walls, or sometimes stick them in play-doh, but it's not the
same. They have a  4 day week-end coming up in a week (this after just having 2
weeks off school!), it certainly will keep them busy since they got the DACTA road
plate set ( a great deal) for Christmas.

Julie

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Glen Tannenbaum wrote:

Hello All,

For all of those interested in the DACTA set #9301 - Street signs, I finally
have them in stock.  They costs $21.50 plus shipping.  Shipping would be
$4.00 for the first set and $1.00 additional for each additional set.  You
can see a color scan of the set at:

http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/Mall/1994/9301.jpg

Unfortunately the scan is clipped at the bottom. How does this set
compare to the signs set now available from S@H? Same signs but more of
them? What quantity of signs come in the set? I ordered 6427, looks like
the same signs to me... that one is 7.25 for 43 pieces (signs are two
pieces each, I guess, except for the barricade ones).

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.