  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2441 – 2460 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Sets seen in target bullcreek

I have seen several small sets in the ninja?, spaceport, technic, adventurers? and mabie other themes in target bullcreek. The sets have 1xxx set numbers. There were also other small sets in these themes that had normal set numbers. one of the 1xxx (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

I am rushing home to build my swashbuckler. Black adventurer hat with white plume like Scaramouche/Cyrano, black cape, cutlass, dagger and maybe a pirate pistol (flintlock) I'll use the smirking smug adventurer head. Thanks for the tips Craig. Last (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Launch of new site yellowcastle.com

I love it! The whole site gives you a "yellow castle" feeling, the logo and the background. I was a little disappointed of you orange spaceship, I thought it was a minifig ship, but a it´s the first orange spaceship I´ve ever seen. Is it orange on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Minifigs in Dino Land

Hello Fellow Adventurers, With all the fervor surrounding the July 2000 Lost Island of the Dinosaurs releases it is certainly a fun time to be an Adventurers fan. I think I echo everyone's sentiments by saying it will be a long wait until then. But (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Thoughts on 2000 SW

Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message news:38285671.B49757...mit.edu... (...) No doubt, any / all extra income will be going to build that scene with the MTT and all the battle droids. Then of course you have to go buy a bunch of gungan (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Minifigs in Dino Land

(...) indians. (...) stone (...) The shaggy hair piece was definitely on my mind. The cave could be one of those huge immensely crappy dragon caves if BURPs are really bothering you. I bet if that was the case you'd take the BURPs any day. You also (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Anyone need any minifig weapons?

I have: 3 grey rifles 1 black rifle 3 brown long barrel muskets 6 brown short barrel muskets 1 grey pistol 2 grey sabers They are new, free and need a new home. Whoever would like the lot please email me. Jackie (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

my favorite mini-fig, (the whirling time warper dude from #6496) is always sitting on my desk where i work, keeping an eye on things. maybe i should give him the day off instead. ;-) later ~ craig~ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  OH MY GOD, THEY revived KENNY!!

i just noticed those little artic minifigs look like a little kenny minifig! (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) I have been looking at this very closely and thinking the same thing. I know it is on the right side of the ship where the entrance/exit ramp should be. My proof is you can see the blue engine color. The object that is separated away from thr (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: More castle 2000 set comments

(...) Ok, I'll see your $0.02, and call! 4806 - (Bull) Mini Siege wagon nothing too exciting, rather small, only 1 fig... But worth it if it's cheap 6026 - (RK2) Mini-tower w/king & soldier Depending on cost, this might be worth it... Also depends (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Anyone need any minifig weapons?

These have been claimed and are on their way to a new home. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?)

(...) Oh, me too. I can't pick a single favorite minifig. But that's pretty close. Particularly if tricked out with black bow and quiver from the western sets. I have one of those in a Postion of Honor overlooking my computer right now. If there's (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 11/12 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Adventurers Minifigs...

I am a little confused about the names of the Adventurers. I know that Johnny Thunder is known as Sam Grant in some places, but I did not know that Professor Lightning and Gail Storm had different names. Is there another name for Harry Cane, Senor (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  [MN] Fright Knight Minifigs, Castle Minifig Accessories, Dragons

A bunch of Castle Minifigs, accessories and some Dragons: $1.00 [MN] Lego Castle 6 Green Firebreathing Dragon No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 6 Black Dragons w/Orange Wings No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 10 Batlords w/ Shield and Sword dukenukem5 (0) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)

(...) I WOULDN'T mind the three kings, but there aren't enough of the regular soldiers at ALL! By my count of "Royal Knights 2" figs: 6026 - 1 soldier + 1 king 6091 - 3 soldiers + 1 king + 1 princess (+2 moo men & 1 skeleton) 6094 - 1 soldier (+1 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Tamy, could you please add my name to the list. The only thing is that I'll need to recieve it either before 2/20 or after 3/10, preferably the sooner date. :) Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)

(...) You might be on to something, there. But it could also be that the sets are rated 16+ because TLG didn't want to say "These sets are for adults". It seems obvious the display stands and placards are there to appeal to older builders, to make (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Sorry, Tamy, I meant to reply to this message. Would you please add me to the list to recieve this box. Thanks Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

More:  Next Page >>