 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 124
123  |  125
Subject:
Sets seen in target bullcreek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:41:38 GMT

I have seen several small sets in the ninja?, spaceport, technic,
adventurers? and mabie other themes in target bullcreek. The sets have
1xxx set numbers. There were also other small sets in these themes that
had normal set numbers. one of the 1xxx sets was an astronaut with a
backpack thing. They also had the rock raiders minifig set and a wierd
freestyle bucket with a red lid and giant studs on the lid. the box is
transparent and it not the regular bucket shape. I dodn't get the set
number, sorry. No 2000 sets or catalogs yet, though.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com