 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 125
124  |  126
Subject:
Town sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:19:01 GMT

hi everyone

been away for quite a while now - couldn't get my newsreader to let me post
messages for ages. Seems to be working now though.

If anyone is into Town, I have a few sets for sale. The majority of these
came from another person's collection and they are surplus to my needs (ie:
I'm not really into Town)

Most of the sets are from the late 70s to the mid 80s and are complete. I
also have a few sets that are missing one or two pieces. Prices range from
$3 for the small vehicles to $25 for the police station.

Email me if you think you might be interested. As I'm moving to Melbourne at
the start of next year, I'd like to clear what I can of the extra sets.

thanks

Sue Ann