  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2261 – 2280 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Regarding latest outerrim pictures

(...) My thoughts exactly. I believe these pictures are similar to the X-Wing we saw last year. I feel the main designs will stay basically the same, but printing, colors and minor changes will take place. Here are my thoughts on each set: 7155 AAT (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig

(...) Personally, I would love to get the Modal Nodes (Cantina band) as a fig pack! Ooh, and Imperial guards (you know, the red, cloaked guys who protected Palpatine in ROTJ). Palpatine himself would probably be handy, then:) And if they did a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

OK, this box has arrived. In fact, I think I'm ready to send it out. I took a few items, and so did Taya and so did Nik. I made Taya and Nik get stuff out of their collections to cover their trades, and I just raided some brand new sets that I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

As far as I know the list in the box and the list on the site were correct, so I do believe you are correct, it goes to Tom next :) Hope you found some good stuff :) Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Thanks for the update Larry. Hope you had a good trip. -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 10/26 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Hi, I posted about a month ago to be added to this box and the site doesn't show me there yet. Is it too late to get in on it? See (URL) Thanks! (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: 2000 A-Wing comments

(...) Hi, group. I've been reading messages on Lugnet for a few months now, but I rarely respond to anything. However, this latest hype over the new SW stuff for 2000 has given me reason to. First thing: A big, heartfelt "THANK YOU!" to everyone (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: 2000 A-Wing comments

Jonathan Little <piano254@aol.com> wrote in message news:FK50EJ.969@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) was (...) out (...) lot (...) the (...) sets (...) warmly (...) I disagree somewhat here. One of the major things that excited everyone about the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) hi, michel ~ welcome back to lego! i've made a swash-buckler, but used the adventurer's broad-rimmed hat. garnished with a plume, it takes on a totally different character. these hats also come in black, now. i used the black one (from #5902, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Parts Pack Survey

(...) Here is my list 1.light grey 1 x 2 x 2 train windows 2.light grey 1 x 2 x 4 train windows 3.light grey train doors with the red white and blue striping 4.black 1 x 2 corrugated bricks 5.grey train wagon bases (both sizes + drop down base) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: I feel like a junkie!

(...) Mmmmmm.... If those really are minifig dresses I think I just found my favorite set of the year for parts. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Custom Website

Hi, I'm thinking about starting a Lego Custom Minifig Resource page, full of links to Custom Lego sites. I need all the help I can get, and I would like to see how many results I can get, and opinions on my idea. Come On LUGNET, the future of CUstom (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  4x2ReVu: 1794 Dragon Master Chariot

Forces of the Black Dragon army flow and flood down the hillside toward the Mertis Castle. A relentless mass of more than six hundred men followed by dragon-faced catapults and the rolling cages of giant serpentine beasts waiting to be freed to (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: First Lego 2000 Sighting

(...) Actually, are the two images at the bottom of this page new????? I think the new combined (EP1 and original) Star Wars Lego logo is new. The actual minifig scale sets for star wars appear to be 7144 and I can't read the other number... What I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Brown Falcon

That brown Falcon must be piloted by the minifig of Jay Leno pictured next to Princess Cinnabon on page 12 of the 2000 catalog scans. My what a chin. Aaron (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Re: NELUG - Some things we learned while presenting at Mindfest

(...) Every time I do a show I wish I had some duct tape and dared to use it on unmonitored children. This last show in Maple Valley we had a more serious problem with a child, though. Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking fast enough to prevent him from (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 10/27 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  4x2ReVu: 5978 Sphinx Secret Surprise

The day has been a great success. After months of toiling at the digging site, the scholars have finally found the object of their efforts with the excavation of the tomb of Khul Tef. Outside, workers and fellow professors are jubilant with the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

  NELUG - Some things we learned while presenting at Mindfest

This is the first of a series of posts I plan on posting about our experiences at Mindfest. This posts covers what we learned about presenting models in a public setting. If anyone has anything to add to this please post a followup to this message. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.856)

More:  Next Page >>