 Castle / 514
Re: I feel like a junkie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:09:09 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
Well, I know where my money is going next year.

Some thoughts:

7184 (MTT): 2 (maybe 4?) extreme corner slopes in dk grey!  WAHOO!  Also,
several normal extreme slopes in dk grey, and all that brown.  IF my eyes
don't deceive me, those are 2x2x2 slopes in brown towards the back - can you
say "peasant dress?"  I can see myself wanting 1(0) or 2(0) of these...

Mmmmmm....

If those really are minifig dresses I think I just found my favorite
set of the year for parts.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/