 Castle / 515
Re: retrocastle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Doyle G. Nelson writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Loch writes:
With the gray steep slope and steep slope corners in the 7184 MTT,
you can build a "Retrocastle", a gray version of the yellow castle!

Are those grey???  The picture looks dark grey - not that I'm complaining,
either way, mind you... ;)

Oh My goodness they May be GRAY!!! Take a look at this pic and the one items
above that has dark gray then look at the lower MTT, also remember we though
X-wing might be in dark gray and it wasnt. wow if this is gray I am buying
several of them, forget waiting on auction that may not have them!!

Hmm.  I'm thinking more and more that they are dark grey.  If you take a look
at the pic on page 12, we get a big more of a 'head-on' view, and you can see
a lighter grey brick (1x2?) between the two corner slopes.  IMHO, they're dark
grey.

And to reiterate: NOT that I'm complaining!  Wow!  I'm still buying a
gazillion of these!

:)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/