 Castle / 537
Re: retrocastle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 05:56:46 GMT

   I think you can get those light grey corner pieces in other sets (not
many) and its about time someone thought of making a retrocastle.  I always
wanted to make such a perfect cattle in grey myself.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Kevin Loch wrote in message ...
I just looked at the physical catalog again, and I'm almost
certain that they are light gray.

KL

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Loch writes:
Look at p.12 again:

Look at the Dark and Light gray pieces on the front of the
AAT.  Now look at the dark gray piece on the back of the AAT, right in • front
of the MTT!

Hmm, maybe.  I'm not convinced, though.
Tell you what: As soon as they're available, I'll buy one, and check for • you,
ok?  ;-)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/