 Castle / 520
Re: retrocastle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Loch writes:
Look at p.12 again:

Look at the Dark and Light gray pieces on the front of the
AAT.  Now look at the dark gray piece on the back of the AAT, right in front
of the MTT!

Makes no difference to me I'll just wait if they are light, I'll buy tons! If
not I wont buy any? simple dont need or like dark gray. But still what says
the plate in the att is dark?