 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 17000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Duplo ethnic people at S@H

Tom Stangl wrote in message <39C91BB8.B2628D56@n...pe.com>... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

ethnic
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Frozen sort of Caption Contest

Posting on behalf of Adam Silcott, who is having posting problems today: I thought of a few, and couldn't decide on one, so here they are: (6 URLs) And last, as well as least: (URL) And to answer the inevitable question about that one, here is a (...) (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Non per i deboli di cuore...

(...) A me ha colpito molto l'immediatezza, l'utilizzo dei minifig scheletro (mi ricordano i "topi" e i "maiali" del Maus di Spiegelman) e, soprattutto, l'uso smodato del grigio. Bye Ernesto (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Power Armor with alternate arm design

I think the weapon is my favourite part. The shoulders look good too. Interesting work at a small scale. I find it ammusing that the minifig-legs-as-fingers trick works at such a range of scales. Anyway - pretty good Marco. Danny -- Danny Staple (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Ecco.....mancava...

(...) E' un fake che più fake non si può. Se anche si avessero dei dubbi sul minifig renderizzato, basta guardare l'età consigliata (0-99) e l'uso del marchio Legoland. Puoi continuare a dormire sonni tranquilli :-) Ciao! Gabriele (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Duplo ethnic people at S@H

I looked at this site also, great discount. How did you know the name of the sets 5089, 5090, 5091, 5029? I looked in the set database & they are all called "Family" (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

ethnic
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Ecco.....mancava...

(...) Ciao, anche a me sembrava un fake dto che fino a poco tempo fa erano in giro da toys dei set di Batman in stile Lego di una marca che non ricordo assolutamente (peraltro molto ben fatti, i minifig erano un po' più grandi, una via di mezzo tra (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: I want LEGOLD

They have definately made bricks and figs in silver before. I have seen them in LEGO brand shops (on chains as jewellery) A friend has a silver modulex brick on a chain too :) not sure if they have ever done the same in gold (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  First LDD Creations.

Hi folks. Haven't posted anything in, well.. ages. Thought I'd delurk and share my first two LEGO Digital Designer creations. I think .cad is a fair location for such a posting. If not, please FUT to a better group and accept my appologies. My first (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Ranger

(...) Very cool Marco! The yellow could be toned down in places, but otherwise the colour scheme is alright. Perhaps you could substitute the yellow for a third colour in some places. Maybe a dark grey, or even a white. I dunno... I'm just amazed (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Lego-presepe

Ciao Giuliano finalmente!!!!! Da quando hai detto che lo stavi costruendo non ho fatto altro che cercare il post che confermava le foto su brickshelf. Veramente bello, complimenti, mi è piaciuta molto la casa in stile palestinese con le cupoline... (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: paper "stickers"

Yeah, I thought of plastic too after I posted, so thanks for adding it! This idea could work on minifig torso's too, e.g. if you need a custom torso design but don't want to permanently sticker over or brasso off the existing pattern(s) to (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Non per i deboli di cuore...

Ciao a tutti, inutile stare a dire che i nostri amati mattoncini offrano la massima libertà di espressione ma, tanto per ribadirlo, eccone un utilizzo che ancora non conoscevo. Un artista polacco, tal Zbigniew Libera, ha fatto una serie di finti set (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: 7th Lego star wars set for 2006 is....ISD minifig scale !!!

well Some weeks ago i asked if any one knew what the 7th Star wars set was ? & well i found out thanks to eurobricks, (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Peladofigphobia

Dude, the Mace Windu minifig wants to have a serious conversation with you. Dave S. (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: WANTED! ESSO drum brick 1x1 round 1:87

(...) Besides what Eric already explained, the classic Lego scale (Lego 1x2x3 classic door is 3 bricks tall) is 1:87. That scale was phased out between 1973-80, when first the 1x3x4 door came out (produced 1973-80). The minifig scale 1x4x5 door came (...) (19 years ago, 18-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Re: A Disappointed Lego Set

(...) The Advent Calendar set this year is definitely different, in that there are no printed step-by-step instructions for each day's model, only a picture of what the model is supposed to look like when complete. And there is no additional (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.364)

  Peladofigphobia

Do you find the appearance of a minifig with no hat, hair, or helmet to be unsettling? Do you find your minifigs to be incomplete without something covering that top stud? When veiwing the creations of others, do you find the appearance of a (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Vintage LEGO sets being sold on eBay by LEGO

(...) I love sets from this era -- pre-minifig, lots of pieces and/or functions in every set. Usually these go for less on eBay than minifig sets. Just last year I got a lot of three small and one large 1970s sets for $30 (a bargain!!!). But people (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Need building tips for a curch

Hi Øyvind, (...) Seems a good group to me. Just to let you know, the English word is spelt "church". (...) I don't build much town straight from photos but when I do I take the approach of finding the features that I most want to concentrate on and (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.363)

More:  Next Page >>