  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?

(...) Yeah, tell me about it! Me and a friend made a mock-up of the sign for the Datsville post office: (URL) low-res picture shows just a little of the flaw, but the letter 'S' is just so wrong. We decided to let it reach below the other three (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.401)

  la Lego church di Amy è finita sul Corriere

La "chiesa dei Lego" (non nuovissima, è roba di qualche anno fa) è comparsa sulla homepage del sito del Corriere: (URL) lego/1&1 Ora mi vanto un po': ve l'avevo segnalata io a giugno scorso ( http:// www.truthorfiction.c...church.htm ma questo non (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

I'm heading off on a business trip in the morning, so I can only give this a real brief reply - (meaning it'll be just as long but I'll have put less thought into it -) (...) I have no objection to clone brands using the same metrics, especially (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Minifig Scooter

Hi all, For quite some time I've rather fancied giving my minifigs scooters. There are a number of perfectly acceptable designs floating around Brickshelf but they all seemed a little too big to me. After trying to come up with ideas with alarming (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) There may be another variable at play in those northern European cases; as far as I'm aware, LEGO maintains a de facto stranglehold on many of the markets there, so competitor brands are denied entry altogether. It seems that LEGO has secured (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) It's a little misleading to say their arguments have 'failed' - the same arguments that got shot down in Mega Bloks' Canadian home court are still doing just fine in the courts of northern Europe. I think the big loss in Germany is going to be (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: The difference between hobbyists and collectors...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys wrote (though not in this order, admitedly): (...) Agreed. I don't see a logical, rational reason for such collecting/hoarding etc. That would probably be why you and I are not "collectors". I've only bought (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) Hm. I was under the impression that even just the *image* of a minifig was un-marketable thanks to copyright. I seem to recall that Mike Rayhawk was prevented from selling his BrikWars artwork for that reason (although I don't think he ever (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Essential nature of mankind

(...) Daniel: In the spirit of avoiding sweeping generalizations that due a disservice to one's arguments, I believe that your statements above need clarification. I'll not excuse the atrocities committed in the name of religion, but a great deal (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 0.400)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

Hey Ben, (...) Thanks! You know, after I posted I realized I had forgotten to thank you for all the advice, so I apologize for that. You really helped me with building 7-wide! (...) Well, I guess the best way for me to handle this is by the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

In lugnet.pirates, Dave Schuler wrote: But check out the (...) Wow. I admit I haven't been following Best-Lock at all, but isn't this insanely close to copyright violation for the "likeness" of the minifig? Have their figs always been so (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: When is "Bring a minifig to work" day?

(...) Here's Todds' post when it became 'Bring Your Minifig to Work WEEK': (URL) And here's another thread about bringing figs to work: (URL) Ken (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.400)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) I'm not sure, to be honest. Cobi has existed for some time in Europe (based in Poland) but has only become available in the US very recently, in the wake of the Cobi/Best-Lock merger. Over at (URL) The Bloks Forum> we've been discussing this (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.399)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) Old Timers may recall the flap back in '99 over the (URL) LEGODEATH> image originally crafted by "Froggy." A brief (400+ post) thread on RTL can be read (URL), if you're interested. I can't remember what became of that whole issue, but clearly (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.399)

  Re: OMG, articulated skeleton arms?!!

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:JB0Luo.Bp1@lugnet.com... (...) Why do those skeleton arms look exactly like mechanical battle droid minifig arms? IE part (URL) wonder why TLG would suddenly drop manufacturing of the (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.399)

  Cobi/Best-Lock

Some of you may have noticed the semi-recent appearance of the brand Cobi/Best-Lock on shelves at nearby stores. Toys R Us is, so far, the largest carrier of the brand in the US, though at least one set has appeared at KB Toys, and an arm of the (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.399)

  Re: Tugmaster

(...) Oh dear. I've obviously offended a fan :P (...) (URL) First renders> are allowed to be catastrophes :) (...) Yeah. But I never like to do the common versions. Has to be at least a bit different ;) (...) That is very cool. If only my cab had (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.399)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 0.399)

  Snowmobile tread for military tanks?

The new snowmobile really caught my eye. Set #8272 with the new wide tread links. (URL) have not seen the links up close and in person, but do you think they may be useful for a minifig-scale tank? The treads look a little bit too wide. And the (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 0.399)

  Re: Custom Buffy/Angel minifigs - revisited

Hi Bianca (...) Well, I lurk, anyway. No new images of my work = nothing to post about. :) (...) Cool - any links? Your minifig site seems a bit isolated these days - no working link to other work that I could find. (...) Ewww... ;) (...) That's the (...) (18 years ago, 29-Dec-06, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.399)

More:  Next Page >>