 General / 53179
Re: When is "Bring a minifig to work" day?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:54:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Is it the date (11) or the weekday (Friday)?
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=893

Why not this whole week?

I can't find the thread, but I seem to recall a discussion about when it should
be. The decision was that Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Day would be on
the second friday in december, since that was unlikely to be a holiday for most
folks (at least here in the US).

I'm pretty sure Todd was one of the people who decided upon the date, although I
don't really recall specifically. Would be nice to find the thread again...

DaveE

Here's Todds' post when it became 'Bring Your Minifig to Work WEEK':

<http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=1311>

And here's another thread about bringing figs to work:

<http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=2749>

Ken