 Dear LEGO / 5477
Re: OMG, articulated skeleton arms?!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:23:33 GMT

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Wow, I really have been out of the loop.  When was this wondrous change
first
brought to our attention?

Why do those skeleton arms look exactly like mechanical battle droid minifig
arms?  IE part http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30377

I wonder why TLG would suddenly drop manufacturing of the original skeleton
arms?  http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6265

It doesn't make any sense to me.  The original skeleton arms have some use
in SNOT building techniques - the droid arms don't.

I'm hoping this is just a prototype shot error, and that we're not actually
going to get lumbered with more droid arms than we can shake a minifig hand
at.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde