  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 661 – 680 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GF24r7.C71@lugnet.com... (...) there (...) Classic minifig set would definitely make a killing. I hoping that over time, whatever space Legends sets are released, they cover all five (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.446)

  Re: Legends?

(...) Lego direct has recently rereleased the castle guarded inn set as set #10000 (this is the july surprise) They have also just announced a reissue of the metroliner train and the club car set as sets #10001 and 10002 (this is the august (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.446)

  Lego Legends

I am new the Lugnet world but a long time, die-hard lego fan. I recently saw in the newest issue of Mania Magazine an offer for the Lego Legend Guarded Inn. I thought this was original to this set, but, when briefly scanning different newsgroup (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.446)

  Has anybody seen this engine before?

Hi folks, this months theme in the theme gallery at www.lego.com is "trains": (URL) of the entries is this engine, which looks somewhat familiar to me: www.lego.com/gallery...7351699.jp g The builder as given at lego.com is a just 12 year old boy, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.446)

  `Castle in 2002`

`Castle in 2002` The possibilities of the new castle range due out in 2002 seem quite promising. Castle now has loads of wall elements varying from the ninja line to the most recent Harry Potter ‘Droid Escape’ curved pieces. All these additional (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.446)

  Re: Has anybody seen this engine before?

(...) Has anybody mailed Ben (PNLTC) about this? Probably he still doesn't know anything... I tried to contact him, but his mail address (as given on PNLTC sites was no longer valid). Kind Regards, Ben (FGLTC) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Has anybody seen this engine before?

(...) stuff." (...) I think that's not too funny if someone steals your pictures. In some cases pictures of mine have been pirated for auction purposes. I think that was even worse than the TLC piracy. Some people asked me if I had additional nicks (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.445)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Here's what I have to say about the Guarded Inn.... first it is a good way to for Lego to make some profit from Lego Enthusiasts by rereleasing great sets like this...I am quite sure if Lego charged $40 each for these, they would still get an (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

(...) <snipped> (...) The Alpha-1 Rocket Base is probably my all-time favorite space set because it was the first 'modern' minifig set I got when I was 6. My previous sets were either universal sets or sets with the old minifig torsos/legs that were (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Future Legends?

A question that crossed my mind today: Of all the sets that are out now, what is most likely to be rereleased as a Lenged in ten or fifteen years? I vote for <set:7314 Recon Mech RP>. While I haven't got this set yet, it looks really cool and I've (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: ....new train sets have arrived....!!

(...) Congrats! But what about train cars and train buildings? And don't forget the 2585 Lego Loco sofware + bonus set! ;-) Leg Godt! Ben some of my 9V sets... (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Lego Legends

(...) At the Brickfest Brad reported that it wouldn't be likely to see another castle-themed legend for another year or more. I forget his actual words though :( (...) Not sure they'll do any space-themed legends for the next few years, since either (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: 1817 Forest flyer available at S@H

(...) There are three (3) promotional sets being offered <exclusively> for Shop @ Home....there is a "forest flyer", "dragonfly", and the "tower set" each of these were airline "promos"....and now they are being offered to the general public.... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) Is it too early to start speculating on the August surprise? Personally I haven't a clue. What is the most prized set next to the Guarded Inn that could reasonably be reisued? I would be pleased by more classic castle reissues but expect them (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  And more new mocs

Pics of my first larger steam engine. It 4-6-4 that is meant to pull the Rhiengold coaches. It is a first iteration and I haven't built the tender yet. It's under Engines on Bickshelf. I also added latest iteration of the 5 coaches I have been (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.445)

  Re: 7745 Question

(...) My two 7745 sets are baught as used sets and have been correct built up like seen in the instruction. Both have each two mirrored printings on those 1x4x3 thin wall parts. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.445)

  Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

This brings up one of my favorite topics, the question I ask whenever I meet a fan of Lego space. What did the different colors of minifig mean to you? For me, white were pilots--my first set was the old Space Shuttle, and that white guy was clearly (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

Peter & All, (...) Oh, I think I told you once. : ) Anyway, (...) Well, I always used the colors as a job class. Here is my current assignments: Classic Space - Ensigns, always. Futurons - Upper ranks, from Leiutenants (SP?) to Admirals Let's see, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: Minifig colors (was Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?)

(...) No, Yellow ones were the Marines. They were obviously the toughest of the bunch, they went out into space naked with the Spaceman logo tattooed on their chest. eric (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.445)

  Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive

(...) [Snip] (...) Great job Shaun! Your engine is one of the train MOC highlighs for this year. And a missing motor is no problem at all in my eyes: you could place it under any car. Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.445)

More:  Next Page >>