  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4621 – 4640 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Where to Get LEGO in Germany?

(...) Hi Patricia, good shops for Lego® sets in Germany are Vedes (a chain of small independent toy shops with good prices and often even more different sets than TRU) Karstadt and TRU. Some supermarkets like REAL and Walmart have a smaller amount (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.315)

  Re: The Construction Site Boxcar...

(...) size (...) The links are working and the models are great! Kind Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

beneke
(score: 0.315)

  Re: Thanks Larry, Horst, Ezio

(...) Thanks for sharing your report with us. Your game seems to be a more developed version of the one we made at Torsten Werneckes home some weeks ago: using extreme none-train-theme-parts to create a totally new effekt. (As done with the technic (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.315)

  Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

(...) I have prepared only 2 containers, some further Germans have built boxcars already. First pictures are to be found here: (URL) what we need most at this time is a address of someone of the PNLTC. Please e-mail that to me or Paul Rutenberg: he (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.315)

  Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool

(...) <snip> Hear hear. It was soooo nice to read debates. There were actually intellectual topics being discussed. Midwest or not, Chris, you're dead-on in this case. Somebody's got to put an end to this silliness that keeps ensuing between these (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.314)

  infringement of my privacy

(...) What gives you the right to delete that? Did I even imply I wanted you to? Is this the kind of thing you normally do? I see this as a gross infringement of my privacy. I demand an apology. (...) I think I have 3 id's on Lugnet. One I can no (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.314)

  And more new mocs

Pics of my first larger steam engine. It 4-6-4 that is meant to pull the Rhiengold coaches. It is a first iteration and I haven't built the tender yet. It's under Engines on Bickshelf. I also added latest iteration of the 5 coaches I have been (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Short Comic #3

(...) Hey Pawel, great job again! As Tony said, awesome job putting the figs in motion for the pics. My favorite part is where Blade comes flying from behind the soldiers' backs and slashes them, and they both say, "Did you hear something?" and then (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.314)

  Re: What is ahead for the Adventures

"Gerry Venteicher" <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message news:FvCKCI.ILn@lugnet.com... (...) see (...) Well, this was brought up last year on rec.toys.lego and I had mentioned some type of acrtic adventure. Of course, thats been sucked up this year (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

legends
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Consumer affairs - UPDATE!

(...) I would prefer not having to reply my own post, but it appears I spoke too soon... I phoned the said # today, and I kept trying it for half an hour unsuccessfully. So I phoned "Telecom", and they told me that the number was "broke" (?)... I am (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 11/16/01

(...) wanted to build one. The Gunstar is one of my favorite ship from movies (...) If you keep slacking but come out with stuff like this then by all means KEEP ON SLACKING!!! David. "I guess I just don't get it. Why would anyone go through the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.314)

  FunBrix Pic of the Week #4

Hi All, The 4th FunBrix Pic of the Week is here! Reinhard "Ben" Beneke - Pirate Ship. This is one cool Pirate ship, but it needs a cool name. Also I see it lived a short life, but at least he took pictures of this great model before it went down. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Caboose to go with my recently completed Locomotive.

(...) Great work! (I would wish to have 6 blue 1x2x2 windows as spare...) Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Has anyone tried building a Thomas?

(...) I think I have seen two Thomas engines built by Lego bricks so far. The older one is designed by Matt Bates. (URL) I forgot who is owner of the newer one: I think it was someone from one of the LTCs, but I'm not too sure.... Regards, Ben (...) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Lego catalogue 2000.2(a)

(...) Heyheyhey! Please do not use the name Ben as a synonym for liar or hoaxer please... ;-) Kind Regards, Ben P.s.: my latest hoax with lots of footballs (Germany has been kicked out in European Soccer Championship by the UK!): (URL) have you done (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

beneke
(score: 0.313)

  Re: The Faith Issue

Hi Rick and all, The main points in this post that I agree with, are: (...) Oh-so-totally-true. What *you* believe is what matters. My beliefs are very different than, say, my Jewish friend Mimi's beliefs. It doesn't matter that we are both Jewish - (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.313)

  Re: European Soccer Championship 2000 in danger of being canceled! (hoax warning!)

(...) And what about Trans-Sibirian Railway? You would need tons of white for snow and some trans and transblue for ice... Maybe a small shop display for my friend Torstens wife? (She's owner of a pharmacy shop.) They always have a different Lego (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.313)

  Re: European Soccer Championship 2000 in danger of being canceled! (hoax warning!)

(...) That no BURPs but massive green bricks from Basic XXL-box (set 4229 with 812 bricks, 20 US$). I have bought nearly 20 of these boxes since it is the cheapest way to get big amounts of basic bricks. (...) No problem with the Gernman national (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.313)

  I have them all!

Today in the morning hours my last missing train set with number 722 was brought by the postman. I added a picture of it on my homepage: (URL) I do own all train sets Lego ever released! (Ok, with exception of sets 252, 323 and 396, which I don't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.313)

  European Soccer Championship 2000 in danger of being canceled! (hoax warning!)

The European Soccer Championship 2000 has been in danger of being canceled due to stolen balls! The Lego® bad guy Dr. Feinfinger with his 6495 Time Tunnelator has caught a waggon full of footballs, which where produced for European Soccer (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.313)

More:  Next Page >>