 Local / Australia / 1276
Re: Lego catalogue 2000.2(a)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:49:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I've got this awful feeling that this might be all we're going to get.
Someone please prove me wrong!

Benjamin, (can we call you Ben?)

Heyheyhey!

Please do not use the name Ben as a synonym for liar or hoaxer please... ;-)

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: my latest hoax with lots of footballs (Germany has been kicked out in
European Soccer Championship by the UK!):
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/misc.html#fun

have you done the scans yet?
If not, please do?!

Thanks

Deidre (still waiting for the soccer sets in Tas - "they were supposed
to be here for the start of the school holidays" i.e. 2 weeks ago)

drb@tasmail.com